It’s been pouring awards for my blog this month and I couldn’t be happier. Although I got these awards starting from the beginning of December but I never got to post them. And here I am now combining all of these awards into one post. My heartfelt thanks to these kind people who considered my blog to be worthy enough for an award. Please do drop by their haven, if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed, I can guarantee that:
Soumya – She was the very first one to begin the awards season for me this month with not one but two awards (Shine On and One Lovely Blog). She’s so versatile in her writing and masters in poetry writing. In every post, she puts across her heart and you can feel the emotions through her writings.
Kz– She gave me an award (Versatile Blogger) wrapped as the Christmas present this holiday season. And I think I don’t have to give any introduction about her at all. Her creativity astounds me because she can write poetry and short stories at the drop of the hat. Every day you see her posting such masterpieces. She’s my go to person for any new writing challenges going on in the “blogville” because she participates in almost all of them.
Gegebearbear – She gifted me an award today for the New Year and I couldn’t be more thankful. Her blog is inspiring where she talks about her day-to-day life after surviving life threatening illness. Drop by her space and feel alive again. She’s full of warmth and love and life. And thanks to her I will be ending this year with 2 stars on my Blog of the year award.
Whilst the rules of the first 3 awards (Shine On, One Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger) are the same, there’s a little variation in the Blog of the year award so I’d highly recommend visiting their posts for the specific rules.
Per the rules, here are 7 things about me:-
– I’m a mother of a 2.5 year old girl, whose energy I can never level with. It disappoints me sometimes. But overall, I love my family and feel blessed for having them in my life.
– If anyone would raid my closet, they’d find more shoes and perfumes than clothes. I have a crazy fetish for them which even shocks my family.
– I’m addicted to chocolates. I’d be pretty pissed but one chocolate is all it takes to melt my heart.
– I have crazy mood swings and it’s hard to tell when I switch from happy to sad to happy again.
– I love reading about zodiacs and for reasons obvious enough, I think Librans are the best! :-)
– I’m die-hard movie-buff and romantic comedies always work for me.
– Music and dance always cheers me up and brings me back to life.
And now here are the nominations for all the 4 awards and I wish I could give them many more because they all are truly inspiring and deserving in every way. I’m not sure if they already have all these awards but there’s no harm in having a duplicate I guess.. :-)
I’d also like to nominate the 3 lovely souls who nominated me for these awards to make a pick for the award they don’t have and flaunt it at their space. Also, can add a star to their “Blog of the Year” award.
Congratulations bloggers! I am stoked I gave you all one more reason to smile before the year ends. Even if only I say so! :-) Please feel no obligation to post or pass on this award.